Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ion drums now avaiable in UK (possibly ireland) via amazon/ebay

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Don't think the ones from Amazon ship to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

Amazon won't ship to ireland because of the WEEE

Although I don't care anymore cos I have a proper e-kit ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Well there's still the ebay one.

yes.. if you're prepared to pay 150 euro shipping

which is why I bought an e-kit :/ .... at least there's long term use there :/

eBay = Huge Shipping
    Amazon = Won't ship electronics to South Ireland

However.. I did find one site which is prepared to deliver to ireland.. I think it's free shipping to UK (excl NI I think)

http://www.djkit.co.uk/product.php?id=4243&highlight=

£229 for the kit
    £15 delivery
    £244
    which is...
    Approx €290

Well worth it if you play drums a lot! Bass pedal still looks crap though.

"This kit can be used with the Alesis DM5 Electronic Drum Module to turn it into a professional electronic drum kit"

Which is another £180....€215

"Free next working day delivery on all orders placed before 3:30pm Monday to Friday."

awesome.

• Advertisement

Cully wrote: »
    eBay = Huge Shipping
    Amazon = Won't ship electronics to South Ireland

However.. I did find one site which is prepared to deliver to ireland.. I think it's free shipping to UK (excl NI I think)

http://www.djkit.co.uk/product.php?id=4243&highlight=

£229 for the kit
    £15 delivery
    £244
    which is...
    Approx €290

Well worth it if you play drums a lot! Bass pedal still looks crap though.

"This kit can be used with the Alesis DM5 Electronic Drum Module to turn it into a professional electronic drum kit"

Which is another £180....€215

"Free next working day delivery on all orders placed before 3:30pm Monday to Friday."

awesome.

Oh my god that's awesome :eek:

I know my parents would not spend that much on me for christmas but maybe if i put €200 or so towards it...

Oh my god that's awesome :eek:

I know my parents would not spend that much on me for christmas but maybe if i put €200 or so towards it...

Learn how to save.. and get an xmas job :P

Cully wrote: »
    Learn how to save.. and get an xmas job :P

I have enough saved from my summer job to buy it myself,but I don't think my parents would be happy with me spending €300 on a drumkit for a video game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I still havent seen the GHWT drums for sale seperately yet, does such a magical thing exsist?

I still havent seen the GHWT drums for sale seperately yet, does such a magical thing exsist?

I asked Gamestop in henry street 2 days ago and they said that it doesn't. I think cedomination said that it will be available in smyths or something soon... I'll let him answer :P
    I have enough saved from my summer job to buy it myself,but I don't think my parents would be happy with me spending €300 on a drumkit for a video game.

Well then... that's your fault... First of all you should them that's it's to learn actual drums and it just so happens to play on the game aswell. You should also tell them that it's a LOT quieter than the one you currently have 'cos it is. Don't you think that those are the kind of things parents would prefer to hear?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Any spot a standalone GH drumkit yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Do any electronic drum kits work with guitar hero world tour / rock band 2?

Leprachaun wrote: »
    Do any electronic drum kits work with guitar hero world tour / rock band 2?

They all do if they have midi out.

you will however need to get some converter thing... if you have an xbox, you'll have to look up MSA-P... If you have ps3, then look up "synthmeisterg".

Or I'm told that if you have the GHWT drums, you can plug the electric drumkits midi out into there.

Advertisement