Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

vw 99 golf

Options
  • 20-11-2008 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

anyone know of any place that has a crashed mark 4 (98-02) shape vw golf.

i need the inner roof cloth.

not asking for much am i :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Go to www.vagdrivers.net and post up in the parts wanted section for a roof cloth. I think a few lads changed there's lately and there should be someone with it. If you don't want to register, tell me the colour and i'll throw up a post for you. If you like

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

thanks MAN
    i forgot i had signed up with that forum this time 12months ago : )
    i put me request to the boards i might get lucky, thanks a mill!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Alternatively www.partfinder.ie

By putting in my details on that I was able to see which breakers in Ireland were breaking the car I was looking for and by putting a request up for a specific part I usually had a response from 1 or more of the garages by the next day..... Been very useful for me. Got cheap rear headrests for a Golf recently and a window regulator and motor for the old mans Avensis as well this week (328 euro in the Toyota dealership - 70 Euro delivered from a garage in Laois that I contacted on Partfinder with next day delivery...) Great site.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    Alternatively www.partfinder.ie

By putting in my details on that I was able to see which breakers in Ireland were breaking the car I was looking for and by putting a request up for a specific part I usually had a response from 1 or more of the garages by the next day..... Been very useful for me. Got cheap rear headrests for a Golf recently and a window regulator and motor for the old mans Avensis as well this week (328 euro in the Toyota dealership - 70 Euro delivered from a garage in Laois that I contacted on Partfinder with next day delivery...) Great site.

How much are you getting paid to advertise:P

Advertisement