Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com

Options
  • 20-11-2008 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭

Am I missing something here or can someone explain the extra extra €...???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

EDIT: Actually yes, you're right. There must be some reason though, the machine never lies...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Tax, vat??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

God knows - 3 for €16.99 seems clear enough. Send their tech support that screenshot. they'll probably be intererested to know that there's an error with the offer. The 3 books do sum to the total indicated, so it seems as if the discount is not being applied.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

best to drop them a e-mail to sort this, I've e-mailed them before and found them pretty helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Cheers lads. Its funny though if you buy a book on its own its €6.99 with free delivery so when you select the three it goes down to €5.99.Weird

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Probably just a simple mistake on their computers. Maybe they'll give you something for spotting it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Gunther_Gloop

Take a look at this http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/149974/Cypher/Product.html

Nothing unusual there. £6.80 for a dvd.

Try selecting euros (top righthand corner) and the price changes to... 32.07. But at least free delivery is still included.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭tdow

Take a look at this http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/149974/Cypher/Product.html

Nothing unusual there. £6.80 for a dvd.

Try selecting euros (top righthand corner) and the price changes to... 32.07. But at least free delivery is still included.

Thats been sold by play trade not play itself. As far as I know, not all sellers on play trade ship outside of the uk. When you select euros as the currency it removes all the sellers that won't ship internationally hence the big jump in price

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Gunther_Gloop

Ah. That makes sense. I don't like it, but at least now I understand it. Thanks. :)

Advertisement