Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Misco.ie problem

Options
  • 20-11-2008 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey folks, I recently ordered a Hanns-G HG216DP 22" TFT Monitor (http://www.misco.ie/productinformation/~137011~WW~/HannsG%20HG216DP%2022%20%20HDMI%20TFT.htm) from misco.ie. It arrived yesterday, but as it is a christmas present (to myself, of course) I only opened it to have a quick glance. Everything seemed fine so I closed back up the box and waited for santa to come :)

Then today, I looked at the box again and realised it was a different model number. I typed that number into the misco search bar and this product came up. http://www.misco.ie/productinformation/~150264~WW~/MISCO%20SAVER%2022%20%20TFT.htm

On the receipt is says that they shipped the Hanns-G that I ordered. I realise that there is only like €40 euro difference but I need the other one because of its HDMI input.

I'v never had to deal with anything like this before really, just wondering how to deal with it :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Contact them and say that the goods received do not match the description of the goods advertised. Be decent with them and they probably will sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

I have been a customer of misco.co.uk in the past and have bought a few TV's off them with no problem with delivery to Ireland.

I rang them up yesterday to order a couple of TV's off them and I was told that I could no longer order off their UK site and had to Order from their irish site instead. When queried further the excuse they used was that the products on their Irish site they can garentee delivery to Ireland but cant do they same with the UK site.

When I checked the Irisg site the prices compaired to the UK site are very inflated. I emailed their customer service asking them again to be allowed to order off their uk site as the products I require can be delivered to Ireland (as they are been sold on the Irish site and pointed out they only difference between ordering from either site is the price - as of yet havent had a responce.

Advertisement