Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bisexuality!

Options
  • 20-11-2008 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

My current girlfriend and I are both bisexual.We have een going out for the last two months.

We have discussed having threesomes.The only part I am worried about is that having a threesome will change our relationship.Anybody have any experience of this?

Things have been going great and I would hate to mes things up.Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

myself (female) and the girlfriend are both bisexual. We have, in the past, had threesomes. We occasionally discuss the idea of doing it again, but tbh, our collective poor self esteem and advancing years will stop us before our concern about the health of our relationship will.

We weathered it fine, but we are a very intense couple, and it would take a great deal more that a bit of screwin around to undermine our obession with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

We have discussed having threesomes.The only part I am worried about is that having a threesome will change our relationship.Anybody have any experience of this?

I would think this would change your relationship tbh...it would become less exclusive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kizlode

As a bi guy, i have had 3somes but not while in a relationship. Would think that u would need to be very sure of your partners reaction and your own. Also that u would have to know the potential 3rd party very well. Lots of nutjobs out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 anita.cathider

kizlode wrote: »
    Lots of nutjobs out there.

I've given quite a few of them.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

My current girlfriend and I are both bisexual.We have een going out for the last two months.

Things have been going great and I would hate to mes things up.Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.:)

I suggest you look into ployamory . It may be thats the type of thing you're looking for. Been interested in a three way sexual relationship has nothing to do with being bisexual but rather is another part of who you are. Think about it, and talk about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 BisexualLad

Boston wrote: »
    I suggest you look into ployamory . It may be thats the type of thing you're looking for. Been interested in a three way sexual relationship has nothing to do with being bisexual but rather is another part of who you are. Think about it, and talk about it.
    To be honest.We would not want a threeway relationship,it would just be for fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

I'd say if you're worried about it then have a threesome with another girl rather than another guy. Male/female jealousy is different and I think another girl would be safer.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

And what about how that might make his girlfriend feel? if he's not going to be willing to submit to a Male/Male/Female threesome what ever the consequences then he has no right to expect or assume she should feel any better about the idea of a Female/Female/Male threesome. Jealousy is jealously and your implication that men feel it more than women is at best laughable.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

I don't think he's too far wrong there actually. I mean girls feel jealousy too but jealousy seems to be a much different animal in men. As in it just takes over or something weird. I've felt jealous, during bouts of insecurity, not too prone to it in the greater scheme of things thankfully but I've seen some guys actually just be propelled by jealousy in their actions. But obviously one size does not fit all and even in one person different situations bring out different reactions.

With regard to your question OP. You'd want to have discussed every possible outcome with your partner and at two months I'd say you're both just really sexed up and sharing fantasies. Leave it a while and enjoy each other and then as your relationship strengthens and matures see if it's something you both can do. The reality of fantasies can be quite different. It'd be great to think you could, it's hot as hell but would things be too different afterwards. Perhaps others who have can offer more advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

And what about how that might make his girlfriend feel? if he's not going to be willing to submit to a Male/Male/Female threesome what ever the consequences then he has no right to expect or assume she should feel any better about the idea of a Female/Female/Male threesome. Jealousy is jealously and your implication that men feel it more than women is at best laughable.

No reason to post annonymously unless you know I'm right here.
    Girls get far more jealous when they feel their boyfriend is getting emotionally close to someone. Not going to happen if they choose a stranger. From what the OP is saying I think seeing another guy f*ck his girlfriend would probably ruin things. I have no idea of his girlfriends take on it. My own personal opinion are that threesomes are a terrible idea that will most likely lead to disaster, I wouldn't expect my girlfriend to tolerate another girl in the bedroom.

• Advertisement
Advertisement