Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long awaited iPhone competitor nearly ready!

• 20-11-2008 11:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

For those interested:

http://www.dapreview.net/comment.php?comment.news.4350

Supposed to have a lot of better features than the iPhone and probably has a lot less of the major drawbacks the iPhone does.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

lol.......you're only fooling yourself if you think we'll get either the phone or the app store over here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I'm not really interested myself, just thought there'd be others here interested in an alternative, but why do you think it wouldn't be available here? Their other players were available to the western world as far as I know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

metalfest wrote: »
    lol.......you're only fooling yourself if you think we'll get either the phone or the app store over here

It may not be available subsidised on a network, but you shouldnt have a problem getting it simfree from the web

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

Funny, competitor sounds an awful lot like replica! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Yep, it pretty much looks like an exact clone, but if it's better, then who cares :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement