Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premium Broadband in South Kilkenny

Options
  • 21-11-2008 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Just had a leaflet through the door saying that Premium Broadband is available in my area- between Kells and Carrick-on-Suir.
    I have found old threads about this company on Boards.ie but was wondering if anyone has some recent experience.
    I'm tempted to ask them to quote minimum download & upload speeds and maximum contention ratios in writing, is there anything else I need to know to be sure of what they can offer. I'd like to be able to use the connecion for VOIP with video.
    Currently on O2 which is not great but the guy in the shop did explain that the coverage was pretty poor - so I was under no illusions.
    Any information anyone has would be much appreciated

Advertisement