Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the special ones

Options
  • 21-11-2008 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

today was my first day back riding after what seemed like an eternity not riding!it got me thinking about all the special moments iv had while riding and just thought id start a thread for us all to share our stories.today was just amazing for me.i was just sitting there in the saddle thinking how happy i was and that all the horrible stuff that has happened over the last few months was just washed away by that moment.it also brought me back to a time that i started riding again after i had stopped for a short time. i ment an amazing riding instructor and was having a lesson, thinking god i could never live without these horses!!which is true. if i hadnt of been able to go up to the yard and look after my horse i dont know what i would have done!probably gone insane!i think the moment out of my years riding that stands out for me, was galloping up a field, wind in my face on a horse i adore!it was only one week after i had had a bad fall suffered a serious concusion and was suffering from vertigo.i remember laughing so hard galloping up the field thinking "god horse people are crazy!nothing stops us!" it was just one of those moments that made me feel blessed that i had these amazing animals in my life and how unbelievably happy it made me!:) haha im sure all of you now are going to have amazing stories about how you were 15 years old against superstar eventers and winning!haha:rolleyes: but that was my moment its definately a memory that sticks in my mind, along with today!:o

id love to hear anyone elses stories!:o

Advertisement