Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My stuff yo!

• 21-11-2008 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

I made some short things
    www.youtube.com/thisuniverse

and my blogs

www.youtube.com/darklunarwolf

I'll be starting a back/white werewolf short film in Jan or Feb, is will be my first real project and my other stuff was just small things.

By summer 2009, I'll be starting my feature length hopefully.
    I need to buy tons of stuff. Mainly lights. I got none.:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

Ha ha i just watched Welcome To Dumpsville, population you! there and its good, i laughed a few times and its shot pretty well, song is class too. The american accent on that lad in the red top tho is a no no...

"You call this steak bitch?" Classic lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Lunar_Wolf

craze7 wrote: »
    Ha ha i just watched Welcome To Dumpsville, population you! there and its good, i laughed a few times and its shot pretty well, song is class too. The american accent on that lad in the red top tho is a no no...

"You call this steak bitch?" Classic lol
    Thanks for watching:D

I kept telling him not to do that with the accent...He will never appear in any vids again:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

Ha ha, i watched a few more there too. Keep it up man!!!!

Advertisement