Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solo PvP

Options
  • 21-11-2008 1:36am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So, is solo PvP ever viable? I know that most fights are gang/fleet fights, but i was wondering if any of you ever try it. I've been doing some fleet fights lately, and its great fun, but when im online in the morning and there's no one about (damn shift work), I find myself getting bored very easily.

So, assuming that its not a completly stupid idea, what sort of ships/setups would be good? Bearing in mind that i dont have 30 million skill points lying about.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Blaster Ranis.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭DesertFox

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Blaster Ranis.

Oi that's what I do :p

Over the last few days I got 33 kills (ships/pods) and lost 10 ranises and 1 pod.
    I tend to be a bit fool hardy and go for anything including hacs and bs's.
    In lowsec if you engage someone the most likely won't be alone, so be prepared for multiple targets to show up after you engage.
    In 0.0 the locals will most likely try and bubble you in and be waiting with a fleet when you come out of a constellation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Blaster ranis is indeed pwn. Best recommendation Kiith is play about with a few t1 cruisers/bc and see what setups you can think up, some will last longer than others, some won't work at all but its only a t1 cruiser/bc and insurance should pay for most of it. :D

Advertisement