Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Formats on the E65

• 21-11-2008 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭

I'm trying to upload video files onto my E65, I've downloaded some movie files from youtube into realplayer and then converted them into MPEG-4, MP4, 3GP, yet none of them will open in real player on the E65.

Does anyone know what type of video files actually can be played on the E65 ?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

3gp for a start :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

3gp should play and so should mp4 but you can get a divx player for it and put divx files straight onto it

also apparently the realplayer will play rm files

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Sam, do you still have your E65?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Vas_Guy

I converted the video file into 3gp using a video to nokia converter and it will open on teh E65 but i cannot see the video only the sound works?

The file is 1mb.

could resolution be an issue?

Strange

• Advertisement

jmccrohan wrote: »
    Sam, do you still have your E65?

i do but i got me an n95 so the e65 is at home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Vas_Guy

thanks for the replies i got it sorted.

I downloaded http://media-studio-for-nokia.10001downloads.com/download/

and it converts it to 3gpp and it open fine on the E65