Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Folk rock! Steeleye Span night on BBC4 tonight

• 21-11-2008 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

A rerun of the Folk Brittania series (episode 2 Rise of Folk Rock) as well as a live performance shows of Maddy Prior, and Steeleye Span afterwards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Booo! Folk and Rock are two words that should not be seen together.

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

:pac: that upstart dylan and his electric nonsense! maybe you should change your name to Newport65 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bom bom! :D

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Aligator Farmer

damonjewel wrote: »
    A rerun of the Folk Brittania series (episode 2 Rise of Folk Rock) as well as a live performance shows of Maddy Prior, and Steeleye Span afterwards.

I'd had a few drinks and watched that Steeleye Span gig, it was all a bit surreal, with the blazing fire in front of the stage, I switched off when the morris dancing started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

I'd had a few drinks and watched that Steeleye Span gig, it was all a bit surreal, with the blazing fire in front of the stage, I switched off when the morris dancing started.

Yes it was pretty odd alright, the morris dancing was a bit sad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement