Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help?

• 21-11-2008 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I need to get my hands on cornmeal/polenta and can't seem to find it anywhere. I've tried all the main supermarkets to no avail.
    If anyone can help it would be great - thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,057 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Any health/wholefood shop should have it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Try any asian/indian shops around you, they should have it. They'd also be likely to stock it in any gourmet shops. In Dublin, Asia Market on Drury St. have it as do Fallon & Byrne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 *Carol*

Thank you, I'm not in Dublin but will try my local health food stores. Thanks again. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭paddyenglishman

Look for cornmeal if you can't find polenta. i know munster wholefoods do it as maizemeal or cornmeal in both fine and coarse .
    But as for ever eating it again as a staple like they do in Italy , never ever again its revolting .It is however nice in a dessert i make

Advertisement