Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco Linux VPN Client

Options
  • 21-11-2008 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a link to the latest Cisco VPN client for Linux? I have misplaced mine and for some reason can't get access to the Cisco site today!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

• Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭dubhthach

Tbh i've never bother with cisco vpn client in linux. I've never had any issues using vpnc and NetworkManager to connect to cisco IPSEC vpn's.

Handy to know as an alternative to cisco client -- now if only the would release that for x64 windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭bloke

dubhthach wrote: »
    Tbh i've never bother with cisco vpn client in linux. I've never had any issues using vpnc and NetworkManager to connect to cisco IPSEC vpn's.

+1 - I've found VPNC much more reliable and easy to install on Linux...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

umm, I didn't get the one from RapidShare as its a version I know needs a patch that is a little dubious looking. As for VPNC I have never had anything but trouble importing/converting my certs into it.....bloody nightmare if you ask me.

Advertisement