Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access boards on my computer in london.

Options
  • 21-11-2008 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Sorry if this isn't the place to be asking, but I'm not sure if the problem is a boards thing or a broadband thing.

Basically, for the last two weeks, I haven't been able to access boards from my computer in London. Never any problems before and suddenly, I type in www.boards.ie, and after about two minutes of thinking about it, the computer posts up the usual "this site is taking too long, check you're plugged in, typing the name correctly etc" stuff.

It happens on both laptops in the house and is the only website we can't view. Using the same laptops here in Dublin it's fine. And using net cafe or college computers in London is fine.

Is it something I've done with my account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Nope. Sounds like a network issue at your UK ISP to me. If the only variable is the network that you're using, then there's the problem.

Advertisement