Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tack

Options
  • 21-11-2008 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Just bought a mare and Im starting from scratch - is there any where I can get 2nd hand tack (not completely useless of course) so to avoid the high cost of new stuff?

or if anyone out there has spare unwanted things lying around, Id be happy to take them off your hands :)

cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Cloudy22

hey a friend of mine was telling me about a website called dublintack.ie (or maybe .com, I'm not sure) which sells cheap second-hand tack and from what she says it looks like good quality, although I haven't looked at it myself so I can't guarantee anything but it might be worth having a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭jackell

holmestead saddlery in Kill have selecton of second hand saddles. www.holmesteadsaddlery.com

Think berney saddlery might do second hand saddles they are based in Kilcullen/Enniscorthy and Arklow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭steyr fan

There is Horse & Rider in Abbeyleix. It's towards the end of Main St on the right as you go south. Has a lot of second hand tack, saddles, ect, and seems to be good quality too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RHD

I've used DublinTack and found them to be very helpful ...excellent advice & bought a lovely second-hand stubben for E350 . As far as I know there is no problem with returning stuff either !!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

saw this on donedeal, hope it's ok to post it here. Have dealt with STS and found them very good.

STS Equesrian, unit 3, Gorey Business Park, Gorey, Co Wexford

Massive Closing Down Sale.

Everthing must go!!!

Huge range of items in stock all seriously reduced!!
    Stormbreaker Combos were €120.00
    Now €80.00
    Heavyweight outdoor rugs were €95.00 now only €60.00.
    Celtic Equine Bridles were €79.00 now €50.00
    John Whitaker Bridles were €140.00 now only €99.00.
    Racesafe backprotectors were €235.00 now €180.00.
    GPA speedair were €399.00 now only €220.00.
    GPA Tituim were €365.00 now only €200.00

Many many more items reduced to clear.

Hurry as stock won't last.

First come First served basis

• Advertisement
Advertisement