Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale 1800 Pistols

Options
  • 21-11-2008 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Foe sale:

1800 odd Pistols for sale:
    Condition: Good
    Recently confiscated: Law Abiding Sports People
    Will sell: To US or any EU Country at discount rates

Hurry while stocks last.
    Unsold items will get get chopped by angle grinder in front of TV Cameras
    TV staion will edit and use "Decomissioning Footage" of Sub machine Guns instead,

Peace and tranquillity will be restored in Ole Ireland
    Gangs in all major cities will embrase each other.

Drug shipments will stop passing our Naval Base in Cobh.
    Law and order will be restored in our land.
    Why wait till August. I'm handing mine in now.

Sorry Mods. I know. I'm banned. Apologies in advance.
    But me sad...:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

While I appreciate the humour (as do the others) please don't spam the for sale forum. Any further posts like this (in the for sale section) will be deleted

Would have been no probs posting this in the main Shooting section so I moved it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭G17

Kimber wrote: »
    Foe sale:

1800 odd Pistols for sale:
    Condition: Good
    Recently confiscated: Law Abiding Sports People
    Will sell: To US or any EU Country at discount rates

Hurry while stocks last.
    Unsold items will get get chopped by angle grinder in front of TV Cameras
    TV staion will edit and use "Decomissioning Footage" of Sub machine Guns instead,

Peace and tranquillity will be restored in Ole Ireland
    Gangs in all major cities will embrase each other.

Drug shipments will stop passing our Naval Base in Cobh.
    Law and order will be restored in our land.

Now that's sarcasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

Kimber,

I would just like to point out to you forgot to mention that all 1800 pistols are EBG's (Evil Black Glocks), according to the Dept and various politicians.

This should help shift them fairly quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

very good kimber!!!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

There's an ebay.ie prank entry in there somewheres I'd say :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭dimebag249

Sorry Kimber, I am attempting to broker a purchase of 1800 guns for a buyer in Limerick at the moment, but he's just not interested in 1800 Glocks. He seems to think he can get them cheaper and easier by importing them from Eastern Europe anyway. Does anyone have any experience of this, I know there's a good thread going back about importing guns from the US, and a few on Boards have brought pistols in from Germany and the North, but has anyone gone about importing container loads of submachine guns and shortbarrelled shotguns from the former Eastern bloc? Advice on paperwork, carriage fees etc. would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any advice guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

dimebag249 wrote: »
    Sorry Kimber, I am attempting to broker a purchase of 1800 guns for a buyer in Limerick at the moment, but he's just not interested in 1800 Glocks. He seems to think he can get them cheaper and easier by importing them from Eastern Europe anyway. Does anyone have any experience of this, I know there's a good thread going back about importing guns from the US, and a few on Boards have brought pistols in from Germany and the North, but has anyone gone about importing container loads of submachine guns and shortbarrelled shotguns from the former Eastern bloc? Advice on paperwork, carriage fees etc. would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any advice guys.

I know you are being sarcastic but it would be very eye opening if a journalist went and tried to buy an illegal firearm(Prime Time are you reading?), would be interesting to see how long it would take them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭dimebag249

Actually that's a good idea Vegeta. I read a good article in the Washington Post after they got their pistol ban lifted, a journo went through the process of buying a pistol, took months, cost a bomb. Twas about as tough to get one as here.

If an Irish reporter bought a GLOCK from their local gun shop and got it licenced and at the same time tried to get one off the scumbags, that could make for interesting reading.

More likely a Prime Time reporter'd get the GLOCK from the knacks and say: "This is how easy it is to get a pistol in Ireland. There are almost 4,000 of these assault GLOCKS in the hands of gun nuts around the country, and Gardai can do nothing about it. Here's what Olivia Mitchell has to say about it..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Kimber

Everyone,

I have a guy beside me that I thought would purchase.
    He has never seen a pc so I will translate as best I can.

Meet Bud,

Cmer I want ya bud. Sca hassit that u have glockers for sale loike.
    Na dont need em bud.
    Bud brings them in through ferry in his armored car bud.
    U know whatta mean like.
    My scanger of a girlfriend delivers them round the estate in the childers pram loike.
    Gardee have no idea like. U know whata mean lik bud.

Us dont want ur guns loike. Can be traced to quick.
    CCTV will trace us somewhere loike. Easier to get untracable glockers. U know what I mean loike. Bud.

Gotta go buds. 100kilos comin in on boat in Cobh.
    Wes get 10 glockers free with shipment buds.

Sorry guys. Thought we had a buyer. Hold on!!!!:eek:
    Bud put my TV down now, You heard me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Slav

Jonty wrote: »
    I would just like to point out to you forgot to mention that all 1800 pistols are EBG's (Evil Black Glocks), according to the Dept and various politicians.

This should help shift them fairly quick.
    I don't think they should be advertised as EBGs as yet. This is a fairly recent Irish invention that has not been adopted by the rest of the world. A potential buyer from some wild country where people bear their arms to shoot each other (like the one that our Dermot does not want Ireland to become) might be disappointed to see the lot consisting mostly out of Pardinis, Hämmerlis or even worse TOZes and Baikals. Or some old rusty stuff from 1972...

And speaking about EBG, I wonder can Irish Times, Newstalk etc get some money out of the Austrians for the product placement?

• Advertisement

Slav wrote: »
    I don't think they should be advertised as EBGs as yet. This is a fairly recent Irish invention that has not been adopted by the rest of the world. A potential buyer from some wild country where people bear their arms to shoot each other (like the one that our Dermot does not want Ireland to become) might be disappointed to see the lot consisting mostly out of Pardinis, Hämmerlis or even worse TOZes and Baikals. Or some old rusty stuff from 1972...

And speaking about EBG, I wonder can Irish Times, Newstalk etc get some money out of the Austrians for the product placement?

You see, Ireland, in the depths of recession, is still at the forefront of product development. And as regards all the advertising for Glock, I'm sure there is an auld fiddle or backhander going on. This IS ireland after all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

What about my black shilelagh - will it have to go too - it's a divil on the ankles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭dresden8

Bananaman wrote: »
    What about my black shilelagh - will it have to go too - it's a divil on the ankles.

Not if it's held illegally. The minister is only taking action against legally held ones so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

very good kimber

Bananaman wrote: »

Well it is black and could be evil, so yes it will have to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Kimber

Please not my black dog called glockie,

Please please no, not my little incy pincy fluffy glockie,

"Wake up from nightmare"

Phew it's ok, I have no licence for my dog,
    He's safe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭IDon'tKnow!

The ban on handguns is just a recession beating idea to help out the poor Barristers and solicitors who are now short of work after the Flood tribunal finished.

The law won’t let them ban handguns, but they will take them off you. You now can pay the legal system to get them back!

It should be easy to get all these handguns off the streets. The Garda just need to get a conviction against the 1800 gangsters who paid over the odds from a dealer for there handguns. It’s strange that its only gangsters who never ran into trouble with the law before who are going around shooting each other.

Future quote from the minister “We now have got 1800 glocks off the streets; It’s now safe to sell drugs without the fear of getting shot in the back when down the local”.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

If an Irish reporter bought a GLOCK from their local gun shop and got it licenced and at the same time tried to get one off the scumbags, that could make for interesting reading.

More likely a Prime Time reporter'd get the GLOCK from the knacks and say: "This is how easy it is to get a pistol in Ireland. There are almost 4,000 of these assault GLOCKS in the hands of gun nuts around the country, and Gardai can do nothing about it. Here's what Olivia Mitchell has to say about it..."
    [/QUOTE]

TESTICULAR MATTER REQUIRED... To do such.That unfortunatly is an UNKNOWN chacteristic in Irish media personalities .Be they Press or TV.
    It is much safer to parrott the "news"from hotel rooms farrr away from the war frontline,get private investigators to do the dirty work for you in nasty situations where you might get your hands dirty or head split open.

Or just rig and setup somthing to look like it is actually found by "undercover reporting".Sure the sheep wont know any different.

Scenario,.Get kids on a run down estate in Limerick or wherever together ,offer 200 lids a head for them to dress up in hoodies and scarves,or balaclavas.Aquire a Glock airsoft,[dont hold too close to the camera now,some sheeple might see it is fake].
    Get herky jerky footage with covert camera of intrepid reporter chatting up kids who sod off and return with airsoft Glock and offer to flog for 500 quid to reporter..Moneies duely handed over and reporter can solmenly declare how easy it is to aquire a illegal firearm,[er..sorry...all firearns are GLocks these days,] in Ireland, cut to studio, presenter asks a controversial question then talks over answer half way. Politicans denounce and pontificate and bicker and talk over each other until ad break or programme segment ends.

Cheap and nasty undercover Irish reporting.:(
    Your liscense fees at work.

If they wanted a REAL story on how illegal Glocks arrive on you street corner in Gussies Hoodie pocket.
    It would require appx 300k of your TV liscense money.Some tough hard bitten people who know the underworld of Europes big cities,,and would have the contacts, are nasty,hard drinking and can keep their heads while doing so,have no qualms of doing whatever needs be to get their story and have street smarts learned on the streets,and thru life experiance,not in a Journalist college, or classroom.
    IOW somone who was maybe a war corrospondent,and has benn there, seen it, done it,drank the bar dry there ,and bought the T shirt.
    Sorry,havent met anyone like that in Irish media circles.
    Gimme a call when you do find somone like that,then maybe we would have some real undercover reporting.[PS Charlie Bird need not apply]

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement