Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Springsteen tour 2009 rumour

• 21-11-2008 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭

http://blog.nj.com/springsteen/2008/11/new_tour_to_start_in_february.html

Lots of talk on Springsteen fan internet boards the past couple weeks about Bruce and the E Street Band touring in support of a new album for four months after their Super Bowl appearance on Feb. 1.

Talk is that the tour will begin in Europe (Barcelona?) on Feb. 7 and there will be dates in Europe through March. The tour will be back in the United States for April and May, ending before June 1 when drummer Max Weinberg has to join Conan O'Brien who takes over "The Tonight Show" from Jay Leno.

No official announcements of a............. tour yet, but stay tuned.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

So exciting. I was completely blown away by the 3 shows I saw last year and I'm dying to see them together again.

Advertisement