Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Allow me to introduce myself(also: UFC 92 Prop Bet)

• 21-11-2008 3:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭

Hello i'm here today to introduce myself and to get some help with a prop bet i have with Neil1984. Intro first: Hello i'm Pat and i'm a regular poster on the poker forum and a semi-regular poster on the soccer forum.

Now to the prob bet, it started in this thread around post #11956 but i'll just post the relevant quotes:
    ITT-Pat wrote: »
    neil, lesnar or couture?
    I'm goin with Couture by choke.

several days later
    neil i'm going to get your modship revoked
    Ah now here, diggin up fight predictions = lose.

Maybe stop over to the MMA forum for the next event and predict an entire event next time ;) THEN you have cause to point and laugh! And how was I to know Randy would finally show his age :(
    lol so are you saying that IF i do predict an entire event, you'll give up your modship?:p
    Yes, I accept your challenge

It's easy to predict one fight. We do predictions for every UFC over there, callin them all is tough but it's good fun seein how ya do. I usually make a nice chunk o money out of betting on the UFC though.

So if for any reason(trying to needle Neil being the obvious one) want to help me win this bet, then i urge you to advise me as best you can in predicting the results for UFC 92

*tips hat*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Wand over Rampage, Nog over Mir, and Griffin over Evans. Maybe you should have to predict how and ends as well.
    You definately won't get em all in that case.

Oh you sonofabitch! Editing my original post, I'm SO banning you for a week for that! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Kazooie wrote: »
    Wand over Rampage, Nog over Mir, and Griffin over Evans. Maybe you should have to predict how and ends as well.
    You definately won't get em all in that case.

Agree with those predictions. For the rest of the fights I'll have a go.
    Kongo over Al-Turk
    Okami over Lister
    Dolloway over Massenzio
    Chonan over Blackburn
    Evensen over Barry

Hammill over Andy
    Hardonk over Burch

The ones I bolded are the closest ones IMO, either fighter could win. The rest are bankers, if you were to follow Kazooie's picks and mine Neil would no longer be the mod:).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

If you can predict all them right, put 100 in the bookies and do an accumalater, you'll lose-even with help.

everyone gets fights wrong, it only takes 1 punch to change a result.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Neil would no longer be the mod:).

U seem happy to get rid of me :(

• Advertisement

Pat did u lose money betting on Couture cos I told ya to!?

U seem happy to get rid of me :(

Nah, you are doing a fine job. But if you put your modship on the line like you are doing and he gets them all right you would have serious egg on your face. Yourself and Dragan mod this forum well, I have no complaints about either of you.

Click the arrow in the quote and it'll take u to the post and show what I actually said! i never put anything on the line! :)

Click the arrow in the quote and it'll take u to the post and show what I actually said! i never put anything on the line! :)

I cant Neil, I cannot post in the Soccer forum, I was infracted there a while back (wrongly I might add)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

For anyone that click the arrow please take note that the post was made at 14:11 and edited at 14:13. What i have quoted above is the original post

• Advertisement

For anyone that click the arrow please take note that the post was made at 14:11 and edited at 14:13. What i have quoted above is the original post

Careful now. Don't tempt the ban hammer for mod trolling! :D

The original post said "No, I'll just ban you", I'll get Dub13 or any of the the soccer mods to check it for you if ya like! ;)

Advertisement