Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I just have to tell you this

Options
  • 21-11-2008 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭

Ok i gotta be honest with you guys but i've never bought into the whole physics, tarot card readers mediums etc... but i found this interesting.

My dad died back in April 2005. My sister was at one of these sessions a while back and she was talking to me about it just yesterday. The medium mentioned to her that he had a watch and it needs to be at home. It then dawned on me that at the time when he died i got a call to say my dad had some belongings that needed to be collected but due to all the goings on at home wth grief, organising funeral arrangements etc.. i completely forgot to go back to collect them. That was until yesterday. I got in touch with the people up at the mortuary and low and behold over 3 years on and they still have his watch and ticking away perfectly.

Well thats it i suppose.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭blue42

do you know the name of the medium she seen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 farrellm

I defo don't believe they can tell the future but those that are genuine do have a connection with the spirit world. My mother went to see the white witch in cork and was told a lot about my brother and his son who had died suddenly. She got some comfort in knowing that they were together. I would only go to one that several people have said is good and tell them you want to know nothing about the future because it's all crap and if any of it does come true it's becasue you've made it happen.

Advertisement