Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

kilcock and enfield scarp yard

Options
  • 21-11-2008 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

hi guys im looking for the numbers for kilcock and enfield scarp yards cos i have a car i want to get scarped? does any know aswell how much they will give me for my car, its in good conidtion its just there something wrong with the engine and it will cost me too much yo get fixed so i can sell it cos no one will buy it off me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭draycottgirlz

whats the car, year, engine and problem with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Son

The price of scrap is gone way down so don't expect a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Son wrote: »
    The price of scrap is gone way down so don't expect a lot

Yeah but scarp is on the way up.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mikeala

kilcock higgins is my brotherlaw dont have number ring my son 0868046104 he will have number and he also breaks cars sells cars and tyres as well he might help you good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭heavymetalrock

its a opel corsa 99 its perfect condition.the engine has a fault not to sure what it is.could be the coil or somethinf.been trying to sell for ages with no luck so i think my best option is to scrap..its on advertise,ie under the oy cars if ya want to have a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭heavymetalrock

hi, im looking for the number for the scarpyard in clumbolug co ,offaly, i had he will take ur car and u will good money for it, can any one help?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Have a read here

Seems there are a few people looking for scrap cars.
    A scrapyard might charge you to take it.
    Alternatively contact Opel directly and ask about their EOL scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,968 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

hi, im looking for the number for the scarpyard in clumbolug co ,offaly, i had he will take ur car and u will good money for it, can any one help?
    Thats Christy Langan and his number is 087 2954234....

... and its spelt Clonbullogue

Advertisement