Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the software for 3 modem ? i cant download it from the website.

• 21-11-2008 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

i'm trying desperatly to download the software for the black modem on 3 for an apple imac. but the website isn't working and i can't find it anywhere else. can i get it on another site ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭johnson1

ye i tried that but when it gets to "decompressing file" it stops and says decompression failed. ive tried it on 2 seperate macs with the same result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

johnson1 wrote: »
    ye i tried that but when it gets to "decompressing file" it stops and says decompression failed. ive tried it on 2 seperate macs with the same result.
    I just tried to open the file there too and it seems ZIP is corrupt or it's in a format that's not very popular!

Have a look on the manufacturers website to see if you can download a generic one - http://support.huawei.com

Or contact 3 and see if they have an alternative link.

Or Google "<modem model> MAC Drivers" - that'll probably bring you to the right page. I don't know which modem you mean or I'd try searching ..

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭johnson1

Random wrote: »
    I just tried to open the file there too and it seems ZIP is corrupt or it's in a format that's not very popular!

Have a look on the manufacturers website to see if you can download a generic one - http://support.huawei.com

Or contact 3 and see if they have an alternative link.

Or Google "<modem model> MAC Drivers" - that'll probably bring you to the right page. I don't know which modem you mean or I'd try searching ..

cheers for that , i had a look but i couldn't find it, anyway i'm bringin it back tomorrow and getting the o2 modem , at least it works (i hope :P)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

sukamarko wrote: »
    hello,

i uploaded latest Mac & Windows driver for ZTE MF622

download it from (link snipped - Random)

to get Mac drivers - scroll down!!

i am keeping drivers up to date

Can I ask what connection answercorp has to 3 Ireland and why that website is hosting drivers for devices?

Personally, I would be very wary of downloading any kind of software from a 3rd party website.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

sukamarko wrote: »
    hello,

i uploaded latest Mac & Windows driver for ZTE MF622

download it from (link snipped - Random)

to get Mac drivers - scroll down!!

i am keeping drivers up to date
    Please don't drag up old threads to flog your website. You've been banned until you PM one of the mods with a good reason for your actions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement