Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n95 8 g buttons

• 21-11-2008 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

what does the pencil button and the button with 4 arrows do?? they dont do anything when i press them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Hold down the pencil key when writing text for a couple of seconds. you get the options to copy and paste. To select just hold the pencil key and use arrow keys to select.

The 4 arrow key should take you to shortcut menu screen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭real_484

the pencil gives you copy and paste function when entering text. The arrow button is a multimedia button. Should bring you into menus for video, photo etc. If kept pressed it will bring to the music player.

The other two short cuts I use alot are the camera button give you voice commands and if you keep the blue menu button pressed gives you all the programs running, easier to swop from one to another or just to close a program.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

That 4-arrow button menu can be configured - you decide what shorcuts you want to see there. Don;t ask me how to do it though :P

Advertisement