Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poker books FS on adverts.ie

Options
  • 21-11-2008 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

thought someone in here might want these

doyle brunson Supersystem2 and mike caros poker tells

i'm the seller:)

mods i know this prob shouldn't be in here but it seems the most sensible place to offer them. please delete if you feel its totally out of line:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

trying to take money from people for those books is whats out of line imo

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

ITT-Pat wrote: »

LMAO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

I managed to sell all my poker books on adverts a while ago... guy was well chuffed...

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

The adverts mods might be more unhappy about it than, me tbh. Doesn't bother me much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭boomboombazza

ITT-Pat wrote: »

they must have come down in price alot then since i got them cos they cost me €80.

sure if some one want to make a more realistic offer then by all means do.

i just realised this isn't the best place to advertise these books since your all pro's and make so much money from poker. i'll try the finance section, them boys are doing crap lately and might want to try their hand at poker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Try the history and heritage forum. It's only out of historical interest that I bought them, Brunson's looks well alongside my History of the Russian Revolution, by Trotsky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ferdyfish

80 wow! how much u want?
    super system2 is only like 30 i think in waterstones and caro is about 12
    can get them free as a bonus through poker source too. id give you 16 for both!?:eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

5starpool wrote: »
    The adverts mods might be more unhappy about it than, me tbh. Doesn't bother me much.

I'm the mod, don't give a ****. :p

Advertisement