Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vehicle Gallery - No pic/No post *read rules on post one before posting*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Ill save you the hassle lol:pac:

How in Jebus' name are people able to see that! One bloody flower pot on the roof! Gimme a break...

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Folks, a guy in work took the below picture in Dublin 24. My first thought was some form of TV program being made, that or the Government are getting a better deal up North, or maybe its just to confuse the local scumbags :pac:.

img00013gb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭deadwood

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Silop08

delly wrote: »
    Folks, a guy in work took the below picture in Dublin 24. My first thought was some form of TV program being made, that or the Government are getting a better deal up North, or maybe its just to confuse the local scumbags :pac:.

img00013gb.jpg
    Hi, do you know when the picture was taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

Right lads....i've said it before, This is a vehicle gallery. It is not a discussion thread. The odd text reply is ok but not a discussion!!

Final warning!

• Advertisement

Right lads....i've said it before, This is a vehicle gallery. It is not a discussion thread. The odd text reply is ok but not a discussion!!

Right so, some oldies,

93692.jpg

93693.jpg

93694.jpg

(Not mine)

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

Sure sign of a recession, AGS cant pay parking tickets on their illegal imports. No tax, no NCT, double yellow lines and their employer assured them the insurance was sorted.
    delly wrote: »

img00013gb.jpg

wexfjord wrote: »
    Sure sign of a recession, AGS cant pay parking tickets on their illegal imports. No tax, no NCT, double yellow lines and their employer assured them the insurance was sorted.

Before I issue a warning I can only assume that you missed by post at 1312??

GALLERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 bacon bites

we can only dream!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭thorpe

Taken from my website, the new APFS car in Cork Airport and a new Advance Paramedic RRV in Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

Thanks for the policing of the gallery NiceGuy, more pictures less waffle.

Taken the night of Real Madrid v's Rovers. 2 led strips on side and one on far side. looks brill.

jeep.jpg

we can only dream!
    thorpe wrote: »
    Taken from my website, the new APFS car in Cork Airport and a new Advance Paramedic RRV in Cork.

Skoda defo the way forward!

93767.jpg

Funny lightbar on this Mondeo, PSNI anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

0.84?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=jpg
    Civil Defence Nationals in Kilworth Camp, Cork.

0.84?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=jpg
    http://www.civildefence.ie/cdweb.nsf/documents/C028A903CA1FA6F78025764E0059744F

Link is a bit dodge but you get the idea.

Nope, standard traffic corps lightbar, has the flashing red LEDs on the rear.

I thought the standard one looks like this (plus the rear facing reds of course).

93837.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

garda2.jpg

Found this on this website > http://thefinalredoubt.blogspot.com/2009/02/have-tou-heard-one-about-garda-and.html

i must say, his spelling and grammar is great.....NOT....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 bacon bites

another beaut!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Someone was refering to Belgian Federal Police Citroen C3's and stuff here. They also drive these :

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

Not bad looking.....what engine/bhp is in the old Volvo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

Marked Primera

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭View Profile

94081.jpg

Very British looking uniform with the checked pattern.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

3313921870_68f37ca7c9.jpg

Its for the stupid people in life who ask if there has been an acident.

copperhorse.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭jt123456

maglite wrote: »
    copperhorse.jpg

Lol, Where's the photo of him trotting into the drive-thru.

Anyway, moving on. Japan's contribution...

japan_police_01.jpg

japan_police_03.jpg

japan_police_14.jpg

japan_police_19.jpg

Ok folks....as you can see the post count has dropped in this forum by about 500 posts. All the talk in the forum is now gone....deleted. We are not trying to stop discussion......in fact we are trying to generate it. If you see a photo you wish to talk about, copy it to a new thread in the ES forum and chat there.

To warn people AGAIN .......This is a photo GALLERY. It is not for discussion.

Posters have had plenty warning.........the infracting/banning stick is now out.....post no picture at you peril.:D

NiceGuy in not so nice mode

15222703.jpg

And oo look its a car
    dscd0542.jpg

Never seen this one before,

3697852066_5ca924edac.jpg

Can anyone elaborate?

EDIT: With a picture, obviously, or via PM visitor message, or another thread, no need really!

They are avilible for community groups to use. I have also seen them used for the transport of victim families. Blacked out windows etc, Is that what you mean, or that transit in particular.

garda$20bus.jpg

caparo-t1-police-car-concept.jpg
    Manchester+police+car.jpg
    NYC%20Police%20Car.JPG
    PoliceCarRussiaMoscowLeg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭medic112

emergency response unit.

• Advertisement

dscd1076.jpg
    p1160097.jpg