Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buggy/Pram for Tall person

Options
  • 21-11-2008 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi

Just looking for advise on a buggy / pram. I have looked at the Jane Salom and like it cos of its adjustable height handle but don't think the buggy is forward and rear facing. Can anyone recommend a good system with a pram unit, buggy and is rear and forward facing for a tall person?..... I'm not fussy am I?!?!?

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

How tall are you?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I'm 6ft2" and have a Quinny Buzz. You can place the buggy seat both ways and can fit a carseat and pram unit. It also has an adjustable handle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

The Teutonia Spirit S3 has an adjustable handle that moves pretty high up, and its rear and forward facing, can get car seat and carry cot for it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 horselala

I'm 5'10 but I'm planning on wearing heels again after the baby is born!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I'm 5"9 and also had a quinny buzz, very good system, would definitely recommend it. You can get a pram attachment for the chassis and the seat can be forward or rear facing and reclines. I had the 3 wheel version which was fantastic but they're doing a 4 wheel version now which isn't as good i hear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement