Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone have problems listening to Today FM?

• 21-11-2008 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

As per title..

I'm living in Swansea and haven't been able to listen.. I've noticed that there is a geo location check behind the Windows Media Player links..
    Is the UK blocked because of the soccer on Saturday?
    That said, trying to get round that by using the direct stream link, it still won't open..

I e-mailed and called TodayFM yet they haven't contacted me to let me know what is wrong.. I doubt the problem is at this end because, I can listen to the rest of the Irish stations without any problems..

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Sorry i mis-read the title........i just could'nt be bothered listening anymore....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

[HTML]Anyone have problems listening to Today FM?[/HTML]

Only when Ray Darcy is on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Enda Caldwell

gernon wrote: »
    [html]Anyone have problems listening to Today FM?[/html]
    Only when Ray Darcy is on :D

Haha! That was quick! Why on earth would you have a problem listening to Ray then? Please do tell!

I think that on a thread-keeping-on course thing why not contact Pat Balfe at Today FM - he is a great guy and would be I am sure happy to help you get listening to Today FM online. He spends a lot of time getting it right so I am sure he would want to resolve your online listening issues fast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There is a surchage on PPI and MCPSI/IMRO streaming licences for allowing out-of-Ireland listenership, this may be why they're blocking it - not just the footie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

Having no problem tuning in to Today FM here in NZ, mainly Dempsey and D'Arcy, I haven't tried listening while the soccer is on yet though I have noticed the WMP links say 'geo' in them. Try using the following link

http://audiostore.todayfm.com/audio/todayfm3.asx

• Advertisement
Advertisement