Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone mobile broadband costs ?

• 21-11-2008 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

I was on the 500mb vodafone mobile broadband package where i could only use vodafone live connection and was restricted with what i could do. I went online with my laptop and didnt realise it was gonnecting through misp and got charged per kb which was not nice when i got the bill.

Long story short they refunded me half the costs as like a good will gesture which still leaves me with a hefty bill but i was told i could get isp access with 1gb download for the same price as the other connection i was using. This is great as i can access everything through the misp connection but i cant find this on their website and now im getting suspicious. Anyone else on this or can someone point me to where it is on their website ? im worried ill use it next month and get another massive bill and have to ring them again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

They record the calls. They should have a recording of it if needed later.

You can also request the agent email you confirmation.

I don't know where it is on the website though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 202 ✭✭ozymandius

Sign-in to the website, go to Price Plans - Change Extras and Add-Ons. If the 1GB Promo is not listed go to Update Add-ons and under GPRS you'll see all the data add-ons.

Advertisement