Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap tipple offers locally

• 21-11-2008 7:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Well now that Santa will be coming soon enough, ill be returning home and knowing ill be raped with the exchange rate (ok its not as bad as it used to be) but thinking can we have a thread that offered or ppl tell us the best prices for cheap beers around the city?

I remember miller doing a good deal last xmas for a pack of 24.

Yes i want to be sauced this christmas.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Cases of Heineken in Tesco for €19.99 - 24 x 330ml (normal bottles not the small ones!)

Think I saw Miller in Dunnes for the same price and also 24 x 330ml

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Cill Chainnigh

It's hard to beat Tesco - EUR 17.99 for a box of Miller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

It's hard to beat Tesco - EUR 17.99 for a box of Miller.
    How can 17.99 be cheaper than the Heineken offer which has 24 330ml bottles instead of 20 bottles from Miller. And are the Miller bottles the 300ml ones???

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

scout353 wrote: »
    How can 17.99 be cheaper than the Heineken offer which has 24 330ml bottles instead of 20 bottles from Miller. And are the Miller bottles the 300ml ones???
    The miller ones are always 330ml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭eimearos

you can get 20 bottles of miller for €15 in the centra shop by revolution, saw lots of them there last week, cheapest ive seen too and they are the 330ml

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Cider anyone ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

No requests for dutch gold yet? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I was warming up to that :P :D!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

8 cans of bavaria for 9.50 in centra johns pk ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

that 30 mls aint gona make much a difference lads... bottle of buckfast 8ish anywhere :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭emma-fly

Get off down to aldi , tesco or dunnes to get there knock off of malibu for between 10 and 11 euro depending where you go. Cheap as pie and just as nice as the real deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

20 bottles miller 15.99 centra ...used to be wyleys...sorry for the early post, was up watching the hatton fight !!!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Guinness 24 cans tray now only €32.99 at Supervalue, also 24 cans of Heineken for €29.99.

Now that is good value

Offer only begins Monday 24th(tomorrow) to Saturday 29th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Mickdots

lads head up North

do all your shopping up there. you will save an absolute fortune!!

i know a fella that bought 7k worth of beer up there 2 weeks ago and is selling it down here!! its absolute crazy

there is a topic about it on bargin alerts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Mickdots wrote: »
    lads head up North

do all your shopping up there. you will save an absolute fortune!!

i know a fella that bought 7k worth of beer up there 2 weeks ago and is selling it down here!! its absolute crazy

there is a topic about it on bargin alerts

tempting alright, but ill be staying around locally so ill be popping into the offys here.

Advertisement