Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New bus route in celbridge?

Options
  • 21-11-2008 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Just noticed a new bus stop being installed outside Oldtown Mill and wondered if anyone new if we are getting a new bus route?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bigred

I think it's the 67x - it's supposed to come down from Maynooth direction, turn right at Tesco, down past Oldtown Mill and then into Celbridge from the Clane road direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Dec McC

It must turn right at the maxol station and come down past thornhill heights etc instead of going as far as tesco as i have noticed new bus stops along this road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 killerqueen

So does that mean it goes down by abbey farm? I haven't seen a bus go down that way yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Buffman

In the new year some of the 67x's will be following the old Mortons route around the estates, or so the rumours say...

'Luckily' KCC have gotten in there first and cluster bombed the whole place with speedbumps.:rolleyes:

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

Advertisement