Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cage Rage - Does anyone like it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

I tought there were some good fights, some bad fights, some entrances that left you wondering what you were seeing and possibly the worst hosts and ring announcers ever!
    while i'm sure they're nice guys, Dave and andy are like chalk and cheese and not in a good way. One runs his mouth like a juiced up drunk wanting to see to guys kill each other and the other stands there like a heavy set mute, grinning like a chimp. There ring announcer looks like you dressed a short man out of a charity shop which only had large clothes, slapped a load of Argos jewelery on him and put him out in the sun for 50 years.
    Didn't like the pormotion over all and don't think it'll be missed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭RNCFAN

I tought there were some good fights, some bad fights, some entrances that left you wondering what you were seeing and possibly the worst hosts and ring announcers ever!
    while i'm sure they're nice guys, Dave and andy are like chalk and cheese and not in a good way. One runs his mouth like a juiced up drunk wanting to see to guys kill each other and the other stands there like a heavy set mute, grinning like a chimp. There ring announcer looks like you dressed a short man out of a charity shop which only had large clothes, slapped a load of Argos jewelery on him and put him out in the sun for 50 years.
    Didn't like the pormotion over all and don't think it'll be missed.

:pac: - Funny because it's true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

its no ufc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

It had Anderson Silva before the UFC. Also the Cage Rage MW champion>Every other MW champ in the world.

Advertisement