Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickes

Options
  • 21-11-2008 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

3 english couples decide to swap couples for the night after about an hour mick says to john i wonder how the girls are getting on ?

John in lying in bed with his new thai wife on their wedding night , they've just enjoyed a magical night of passion and now she's lovingly stroking his c*ck "you must like him he says" "no" she says i just miss mine.

Bloke says to wife "your arse is as big as a 3 burner BBQ" later in bed he says "fancy a shag?" wife replies no point lighting a BBQ for half a sausage.

3 women in bar were disussing their men , 1st said hers was like merc - easy 2 start and very comfortable ride. 2nd says mines like a BMW - fast 2 start and a great performer, 3rd says mines like a ferguson 20 tractor - u start him by hand and then jump on while he's still going.

Ginger girl goes to the docs about a rash on her f*nny. Doc asks how often do you have sex ? she replies once/twice a year, Doc says thats not a rash love thats ****in rust.

this bloke is asked to run in a marathon " not a chance" he says , then he was told it was for blind kids and taught "hold on i could win this" .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

byrner88 wrote: »

Ginger girl goes to the docs about a rash on her f*nny. Doc asks how often do you have sex ? she replies once/twice a year, Doc says thats not a rash love thats ****in rust.

Me favourite :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

typo on the first joke. should be 2 couples, not 3.

all good though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

byrner88 wrote: »
    Bloke says to wife "your arse is as big as a 3 burner BBQ" later in bed he says "fancy a shag?" wife replies no point lighting a BBQ for half a sausage.

:pac::D love it :D:rolleyes:

Advertisement