Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wharfield dvdr24hd160 image problem

• 21-11-2008 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

folks

I have a Wharfield dvdr24hd160 dvd recorder. I had recorderd some stuff to the HDD and was about to start watching it. as i was scanning through the garbage at the start the image went green. so i hit stop and switched it off.

turned it back on and no i can't see a thing from teh HDD or DVD. it does however allow TV to be viewed. as in the skybox feeds through this then into the TV and the image is perfect.

considering I don't have any image anyone know how to do a factory reset from the remote? I hit the setup button but nothing happens on screen. i can see the ROOT menu apear on the LCD panel alright so i can only assume that it has opened up the menu.

I've tried resitting all the cables already

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

sorted, must have hit the HDMI button on the remote. hit it a few more times and it came back online.

Advertisement