Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ashlee and Pete welcome a boy - WTF is with the name though??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I can understand Bronx, it's not that bad, but Mowgli??? She must love the Jungle Book...

The poor child, this surpasses Zuma and Sunday Roast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

Hahahaha, Sunday Roast!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

As if having two popstars for parents wasn't special enough they give the child a "special" name.

I used the name Melonie Head to register for something and I was told to please enter a proper name. I do feel a bit sorry for anyone whose name is Tiramisu Bonkersville Smith.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭victoriaa

mowgli? i suppose the next boy will be named baloo. and they could all sing together bareeeeeee necessitiessss:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Was I the only one who thought she'd named it Mogwai, as in what Gismo from Gremlins is?

Now we have two famous kids named after NYC buroughs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Shaws

But is anyone really surprised.....honestly!?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Mowgli is a great name. Bronx is awful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

congrats to them but the name :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Bet in a few years he will be calling himself John or something.What a truly awful name

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

[Source Digital Spy

QUOTE]
    Bronx Mowgli Wentz is officially the worst celebrity baby boy name of 2008, according to website BabyNames.

Over 5,000 members voted the three-week-old son of Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson as having the worst male moniker of 2008.

The worst celebrity baby girl name of the year was awarded to Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg, the nine-month-old daughter of Punk'd creator Jason Goldberg and former Punky Brewster star Soleil Moon Frye.

Other names to make the list included Sophocles Iraia Clement (Jermaine Clement and Miranda Manasiadis), Barnaby Borstein Douglas (Alex Borstein and Jackson Douglas) and Atalanta Baez (Carolina Herrera and Miguel Baez).

The best baby boy name was given to Caleb James Bice, the son of American Idol runner-up Bo Bice.

Harlow Kate Madden, the daughter of socialite Nicole Ritchie and Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden, was voted as having the best baby girl name.
    [/QUOTE]

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭mizzzy

poor poor poor child having to live with that:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,946 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

JP Liz wrote: »

Sophocles Iraia Clement (Jermaine Clement and Miranda Manasiadis),
    Flight of the Conchords ftw! Sophocles! :D

Advertisement