Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on Readings

Options
  • 21-11-2008 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all. I have recently been to see Madame Lisa in Limerick and also Len.. First time seeing Len who I found very good with what he told me. He seemed very convincing about my future... Went to Madame Lisa this time last year too who accurately described my future partner who I met and now she has told me its not him that it will be somone else????? Really confused to be honest and wondered if anyone has experienced something similar with a psychic??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭blue42

who is len?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 music mania 08

blue42 wrote: »
    who is len?

He is based in Corbally.. He doesnt use any cards just talks about your future and then reads your palms at the end.. Lasts for an hour..

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Abhainn-Rivers

Hey there,

Hmm this is gonna sound like such a fob-off but its not intended as such. One of the thing to consider is what one defines as 'Fate'. If someone sees fate as this unchangable force then psychics and mediums will inevitibly let you down.

I go to college in Limerick but haven't heard about either of these so can't really comment on either of them as individuals. But I would hazard a guess that Madame Lisa 'saw' the future as decided by you and your now current partner last year. Has the situation changed somewhat?! Only you and your partner can answer that.

Conversely, its always a possibility one of the days she was having an off day. Gets to everyone. Have to confess have had more than one reading that didn't give the person that "wow" factor that the client was looking for. Thats when I have to make a decision am I there to lie and save face or call things as I see them now? Last night I was contemplating the Wheel of Fortune in the Tarot (thats that Wheel with various images dangling out of it). Fortunes change as much as nature itself really, what matters is how we deal with them.

Ok rant about myself there much?! Sorry....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Any one else go to Madame Lisa ? What's your opinion on her!!

Advertisement