Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crysis Gameplay Time URGENT

Options
  • 21-11-2008 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

Could anybody tell me where I could find out what Crysis' total gameplay time was? Need this information urgently.

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,265 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Overheal wrote: »

Haha amazing, that is a tool I shal keep forever :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Overheal wrote: »

lol. funny. buy yes, I had tried that obviously and didn't come up with any answers. hence why I tried here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

lol. funny. buy yes, I had tried that obviously and didn't come up with any answers. hence why I tried here.

The very first result from that google search is a thread from another forum asking your question, complete with answers :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

OctavarIan wrote: »
    The very first result from that google search is a thread from another forum asking your question, complete with answers :rolleyes:

they're just opinions. i want the official count. one guy said 12 the other said 20. big difference. most games would usually have this information on the official website. no sign of such on Crytek's though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

But the word on the street is much more likely to be accurate. Honestly, whenever I read the official length, it usually only takes me about half that time. And I play my games thoroughly...

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

they're just opinions. i want the official count. one guy said 12 the other said 20. big difference. most games would usually have this information on the official website. no sign of such on Crytek's though

I disagree with the entire notion of games having an official game length time stamp.

People play games at their own pace, and many games can take any length of time from a brief few minutes of speedrunning, to several hours of thorough, immersive gameplay.

Advertisement