Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boys Noize

Options
  • 21-11-2008 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Boys Noize is playing in the student bar on 3rd or 4th of december...does anyone know when tickets go on sale? and how much they'll cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Bui

They're playing student bar Wednesday 3rd December. I'd say tickets will be on sale some time next week, and they're generally around15e (ish).

They're also playing Spy in town on Thursday 4th, tickets are 25e and on sale now at tickets.ie (here).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 _dazed_

I'm almost certain that if they were playing that there would be posters up already, and considering the 3rd of December is out of term time I doubt its gonna happen....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Has anyone read the thread in the "Clubbing" section??

We're not in college that week, the promoters (not UCD Ents) booked him for that date, when it was supposed to be for October - he's playing in Andrew's Lane Theatre instead and I think it's a Trinity Ents night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Jev/N wrote: »
    Has anyone read the thread in the "Clubbing" section??

We're not in college that week, the promoters (not UCD Ents) booked him for that date, when it was supposed to be for October - he's playing in Andrew's Lane Theatre instead and I think it's a Trinity Ents night?

So you're saying he's playing on the 3rd in Andrews Lane for a Trinity night, instead of UCD?

SRFC90 wrote: »
    So you're saying he's playing on the 3rd in Andrews Lane for a Trinity night, instead of UCD?

That's what I've been told, I'm just not 100% because I can't see tickets on sale anywhere online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

WTF?

ANGRY.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Gig is still listed on his Myspace..

karmabass wrote: »
    Gig is still listed on his Myspace..

Myspace isn't gospel and it probably hasn't been changed. I can confirm 100% he is not playing in UCD, I've been told that for sure. As I said above I can't confirm about ALT though

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭froosh69

a ****e...sooooo, how do i go abt getting tickets for a trinity event?

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Trinity don't have him advertised either. my mates in trinity and hasnt heard a thing. Me thinks the only solution is to head to Spy on the 4th

Erol on the 5th! **** YEAH

• Advertisement

cheers for the help....im gonna go ask about it in the trinity forum!

ok, just been told theres posters up all over tcd for boys noize! im never gonna believe anything i read on myspace again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr Minraise

froosh69 wrote: »
    ok, just been told theres posters up all over tcd for boys noize! im never gonna believe anything i read on myspace again!

Ye man, dont believe the hype.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr Minraise

By the way, it would have been a retarded time to choose if it had been a UCD event.

Ye man, dont believe the hype.

nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

froosh69 wrote: »
    Boys Noize is playing in the student bar on 3rd or 4th of december...does anyone know when tickets go on sale? and how much they'll cost?

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

BrightEyes wrote: »
    Who?

This, my fellow Ucd-ian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

SRFC90 wrote: »

what song is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Is that meant to be music, or are two cylons from the original Battlestar Galactica having really filthy sex?

what song is that?

&Down

• Advertisement
Advertisement