Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Wireless Problems

Options
  • 21-11-2008 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,
    I have been having the worst time possible with my O2 wireless.

It disconnects for no apparent reason after a certain length of time on the web, usually between 1 - 2 hrs and less if I am look at video streams.

The story I could write about the O2 helpline would make a bestseller but in a nutshell I have been told to;

Bring my modem to an O2 store for a replacement which I did and the assistant told me the helpline got it wrong.

Ring the distribution centre in Bray for a replacement which I did and they told me again helpline got it wrong.

I have been told so much crap I actually laugh when talking to their ''support'' staff.

This has been going on for 2 months and the latest is they will call me back Monday with another incredible excuse why they can't send me a new modem.

My question is has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know why they are SO inept?
    Why won't they replace my modem?

thanks (hopefully this won't disconnect before i hit submit)

Advertisement