Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

nickelback drak horse

• 21-11-2008 11:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭

anyone get nickelbacks new album. wanted to buy it last sunday but the brother said he would get it for me as a christmas present.

is it any good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Your brother must hate you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

what i like aout metal heads is that we haven't change
    i rember mentioning , in passing to a friend that when i was 11 i had for a few months enjoyed listening to wasp

in the end i had to kill him last year i couldn't put up with it any more

[hums]

She got the big guns
    Pointed at my heart
    Bang bang shooting like a firing squad
    Big guns
    Blew me away
    And I went down in flames

[/hums]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

I like nickelback but from what ive heard of dark horse its pretty poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭CiaranTheGreat

I find with nickleback they have a few cool songs per album that i love then the rest i dont like, due to this i always see them as a band that could be good if they got some balls. I aint a fan of there new song. its pretty poor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Just listened to the album in full, very very very dissapointed. Poor album, poor production, poor everything. If you liked nickleback before youl dislike this, and if you hated them before this is the kinda album that will probrably make you vomit.

Advertisement