Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for house cleaner

Options
  • 22-11-2008 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi all, looking for any recommendations for a house cleaner in Blackrock, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 effinjames

Any luck getting someone agrajag? I'm looking for someone in Blackrock too. Got a number on the notice board in SuperQuinn but would prefer a recommendation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭agrajag

effinjames wrote: »
    Any luck getting someone agrajag? I'm looking for someone in Blackrock too. Got a number on the notice board in SuperQuinn but would prefer a recommendation.

I got a recommendation from a work colleague, haven't yet had them out to the house so can't comment as of yet - I'll PM you when I know a bit more.

D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Davido84

Hi there read your thread, I was looking for a house cleaner for my elderly parents a while back and I found it a little difficult to get one that I wanted so I came up with a solution, I build website from time to time and have lots of spare time so a made a little search tool, www.housecleanerdublin.com its not a business just an online tool and free to use, you can search cleaners in dublin, my parents current cleaner is "Rejane", she is very reliable but she will only be in the country until May 2009.

Advertisement