Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

HD Tv question

• 22-11-2008 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

hey, was just wondering if anybody vould reccomend a good hdtv for me. i'm lookin for somethin like a 19" and it'll mainly be used for playin ps3 games. I'm not really up to speed with all the technical; aspects of tvs and stuff so all recomendations are greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 glimmerman54

While i dont have ps3 i have an xbox. I belive some of the sony hd tvs have some features such as the samsung "Game Mode" to enhance your gaming experience so you might want to look for this. Also if your going to be playing HD games and probably at some point playing blue ray discs etc you will enjoy the experience better on a bigger tv, Shop around i saved €150 on my tv but that was last january!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭ongarite

TBH, at that size the screen, you would be aswell of getting a PC monitor with HDMI input.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

Well my advise would be to wait at least until the January sales before buying at T.V. id say prices will fall a nice bit then and you might be able to pick up a real nice one. Whats the budget?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

ongarite wrote: »
    TBH, at that size the screen, you would be aswell of getting a PC monitor with HDMI input.

If using the PS3 you will need to make sure the monitor supports HDCP too or you will not get a digital picture.

see here

L.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Norman213

cheers for all the replies

my budgets bout 250yoyos but i could be pushed up if it was really worth it. What size tv would ye say is best and in an affordable price range??

• Advertisement
Advertisement