Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Report Post - Add to FAQ

Options
  • 22-11-2008 2:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭

Can I suggest you add an entry in the FAQ as to how to report posts. I wanted to do it, and could not find the button. Then I looked in the FAQ, still could not find it, so I searched and there is a thread called "How do I report abuse" and the mod gave the answer as being PM a MOD, which I didnt want to do as I know there is a quick and easy way to do it. In the end I typed it into google, and got an FAQ from another website that uses the same bulletin board. I was annoyed at myself for not noticing the triangle, but I was more annoyed that I had to go to another site to find out how to do it.

If anyone wants to know how to do it, its the red and white triangle on the left of each post.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Advertisement