Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for irish core guild

• 22-11-2008 3:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,749 ✭✭✭✭

heyas,

been playing a prot warrior for about 2 years now, and been through the mill with some guilds, well 4 guilds in 2 years, disbands and arguments etc seen to the demise of all.

i have recently left my current guild who were raiding SWP prior to the patch and WotLK etc.. fairly decent in that respect. But anyway i have yet to see an Irish raiding guild or predominantly Irish guild anywhere.

I'm just curious if you guys know of any or are in one that could use a spare meatshield.
    i dont mind transferring as i know there's no irish people on my server lol nevermind guilds.

i would prefer a semi-hardcore guild - like 3-5 raids per week or something.
    am not quite 80 atm, but not far off it, 78 and a good amount of rested haha

if you guys have any info i'd be really grateful :)

Thanks

-Dgn

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,749 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

^^ forgot to mention, Horde undead tank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 asmo

i dont know of any irish-based guilds on any server tbh, thats not to say there arent any, just i havent seen any.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

If you can't find on, start one :) I'm sure there would plenty of players on this board that would join.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

TiG (The Irish Guard) are on Terenas. Horde side :D , but at the moment we're really looking for ranged DPS. Got a few tanks and Melee dps already though. www.theirishguard.com Dunno plans yet on how much we'd be raiding. Gotta few tanks that are usually on most nights so prob some compitition too for places. We were only really doin Kara before the nerfs & a few jumpin in pugs elsewhere. Saying that me & another guy had joined bigger guilds for a while but we're back with TiG now so hope to get up and runnin with the best of them from the start once get a few levelled :)

Would check on forums for info etc first before transfer over incase. I'm just informing (not recruitment officer or anything, thats Boru :P ) Wouldnt want ya transferin over and then not gettin accepted or leavin after a while like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,749 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

cheers for the info folks :)

cant see myself setting up a guild atm though :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Berns wrote: »
    TiG (The Irish Guard) are on Terenas. Horde side :D , but at the moment we're really looking for ranged DPS. Got a few tanks and Melee dps already though. www.theirishguard.com Dunno plans yet on how much we'd be raiding. Gotta few tanks that are usually on most nights so prob some compitition too for places. We were only really doin Kara before the nerfs & a few jumpin in pugs elsewhere. Saying that me & another guy had joined bigger guilds for a while but we're back with TiG now so hope to get up and runnin with the best of them from the start once get a few levelled :)

Would check on forums for info etc first before transfer over incase. I'm just informing (not recruitment officer or anything, thats Boru :P ) Wouldnt want ya transferin over and then not gettin accepted or leavin after a while like.

The OP is more then likely in t5/t6 and now with a mix of the nice northrend gear, i dont think a kara guild is really going to suit him too much.

Advertisement