Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man in Critical Condition following attack

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sure... done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Kess73 wrote: »

It is another example of how a minority of people in Limerick are giving Limerick a negative image in the eyes of many.

Amazing how one family can have such an impact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Lunar_Wolf

RINO87 wrote: »
    jesus, no pleasing some people on boards. I never said anything about canada being safer, or nicer, or anything like that. I mentioned it because i have been thinking about it for years, seeing scumbags day in day out and the fact that there are no bloody jobs in this country may just be the push i need to finally move there.
    I'm visiting Canada soon to check it out. At least the scum there can talk proper English:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

Lunar_Wolf wrote: »
    I'm visiting Canada soon to check it out. At least the scum there can talk proper English:pac:

wha you sayinnnnnnn?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

apparently clearly visible on cctv..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

zuroph wrote: »

oh yeah, brilliant... any word yet on who this guy is??
    is it feud related or a random attack??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

no more details, tbh i dont wanna know em!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

If its just another scumbag thats been beaten up, they should just unplug the life machine and save electricity.

Two families holding the city to ransom, numerous convictions between them, and the government stands by and does nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

TheLoc wrote: »
    I don't think it's been confirmed. He was transferred to Co. Cork hospital

Yeah - sure its only a little bit down the road; critical injuries often improve significantly with the aid of traffic, a 65 mile journey and then more traffic.

- Is Thomond Park really Limericks only example of impressive infrastructure? :rolleyes:
    zuroph wrote: »

Oh cool, its was all recorded on CCTV? - I suppose we can expect them to get a strongly worded letter in the post around next July or August so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

He was pronounced dead the day before yesterday I think was he?
    anyway lets hope this mess clears up shorly. else i'm headin off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/Limerick-man-in-assault-case.4729020.jp

Isnt this the same story. At least the guy is in custody, hopefully they find enough evidence and put the scumbag behind bars.

Advertisement