Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony 40" LCD TV and PS3

• 22-11-2008 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Looking to buy a Sony 40W4500 and a PS3. Anyone else out there bought something similar and got a good deal?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭huggs2

garlad wrote: »
    Hi,
    Looking to buy a Sony 40W4500 and a PS3. Anyone else out there bought something similar and got a good deal?

Cheers

Check pixmania.ie,they have a -26% discount on this tv. and the ps3 40 gb is
    €369 inc vat. I bought a similar model 3 months ago from them and it has a great picture esp. with the ps3 on hd.
    http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/1512077/art/sony/kdl-40w450040-40-bravia-l.html

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Check locally too, as some Sony retailers are selling the 40W4000 and higher models with a 5 year warranty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

both my local sony centres aren't doing the promotion, both having 3 year warranty with large tvs only and no free player except very certain tvs. Annoying as one shop is actually owned by sony ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Check out today's deal on ibood.com

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Power City for the 40w4500 tv at €1399 including BD350 bluray player

They have the 40W4000 for €999

You can haggle the price down

Boo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

TheDriver wrote: »
    both my local sony centres aren't doing the promotion, both having 3 year warranty with large tvs only and no free player except very certain tvs. Annoying as one shop is actually owned by sony ireland
    Check independant Sony dealers, not Sony Centres.

Advertisement