Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

inkjet.ie

Options
  • 22-11-2008 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭

hey,
    has anyone had experience dealing with Injet.ie?i ordered 6 cartridges(special offer) 9 days ago and havn't even got an email saying they've dispatched!!i tried to sign in on the website last night to see of i could track my order and when i put my email address in a message popped up saying i did not hold an account with them??
    I wrote a short email to them telling them all this but doubt i'll get a response before Monday......
    Just want to know if anyone has had a negative experience with them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

Is it possible that you entered your email address incorrectly when placing the order - you'd be amazed at how many people mis-spell their e-mail adreses (sic)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

darc wrote: »
    Is it possible that you entered your email address incorrectly when placing the order - you'd be amazed at how many people mis-spell their e-mail adreses (sic)

nope,i got an email from them saying they had processed the order and charged my card....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭chikuu

do you have an invoice or Reference number?
    has the money been debited from the Credit Card?

best chance is to ring them on 1890 665544 if you do have some kind of ref number, they have every bit on info in front of them.

9 days is way too long, agreed, they are always fast for me.

Never had major difficulties with them, although I had to send back a cartridge before because it was faulty, but was easily fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 nikksandhu

Well they are quite helpful if you ring. But Be careful as I spoiled one of my printers using the 5€ ink.

thanks,i got the cartridges a few days after i posted!so far so good with the printing!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

off the back of this thread I ordered some ink from this site, ordered it on 29th and got it on 31st Dec, ink works fine with my brother printer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

What does it mean with the chip? I need to buy this ink https://inkjet.ie/Inkjet/Canon&product_category=1858 and it says take the chip off the old cartridge and place on this one, if it works ill get it but would like to know it can be done?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Chips are used to recognise original cartridges. The ink you would be ordering is not OEM so the printer would give you an error unless you use the right chip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

So I would be able to do as it says on the site and replace the chip time and time again with new cartridges?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Yes thats the idea. I haven't tried it personally myself but i know people who have done so before and haven't had a problem.

• Advertisement

mine didn't have the chip thing....just a removable tape thing that you pop off right before you use it. so far so good,except the first cartridge is gone in no time!i'm a fairly heavy printer though so it's prob just me:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

be aware folks that if your 3rd party refill leaks in your machine and you need a repair you may have to pay even if you machine is in warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Fitzee

Just said I'd throw in my ten cents, I used them and can't recommend. The first cartridge I got worked fine, I got two more and the quality was rubbish, eventually sent them back to them and all they could say was I took to long to send them back. I asked and re-asked saying they were clearly faulty, which they never disputed but they said because I took longer than 30 days (much in fairness) to send them back it was my tough luck basically. Not exactly living up to the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Left a moan on their facebook about it and they deleted it within a couple of hours, so don't believe all the positive guff on there either.

Steer clear would be my recommendation anyway. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Fitzee The last post in this thread was nearly 3 years ago.

Thread closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement