Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age Limit

Options
  • 22-11-2008 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi uys, im 17 and starting to get into airsoft. I seen a relly cool vid of tactics in a forest, and they had all the gear, and headsets ect... looked cool... anyway i want to get involved....

A few questions

1) Is there an age limit to scrim... i know its 18 to buy a gun, but that can be arranged lol.... P.S Im in the army reserve so.... lol

2)I live in Newbridge Co.Kildare, Is there events ... near me..?? I can get about 4 friend to drive up.

3)Is anyone selling cammo/ guns lol

Thanks Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

most sites have the age limit at 14 so your grand there and if you look in the adverts section you will see stuff for sale also there is a few shops in the sites and retailer section.
    i dont know what site would be closest to newbridge so youl need someone elses help there
    and welcome to airsoft:D

Advertisement