Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me - trouble dowloading audio to my n95!

• 22-11-2008 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm trying to download a BBC radio podcast to my n95 from nokia music manager via usb cable from my laptop computer to my phone.

When i download the podcast file to the nokia music manager from itunes, and try to play it, it comes up as "corrupted" and if i try to transfer it to my phone, it comes up with an error report saying "musicmanager.exe has encountered a problem and need to close" and i can send a report or don't send a report, or try to debug which i tried to no avail..!

Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction?
    Really like to get this sorted as I love my mp3's and podcasts on my phone etc.

Thanks,

NIF.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

bump! sorry, but can anyone help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

That is a pretty round about way of doing what you are trying to do for starters. Have you looked at using the in-built podcasting app on your phone to download the podcast? You can do it over wi-fi or 3G (depending on your price plan of course).

If music manager is crashing like that I would think a re-install would be in order as it sounds like more a windows problem than specifically a phone issue. Also to prevent any file sharing violations causing the music manager crash I would make sure iTunes isn't running when you try the transfer.

Advertisement