Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Document Question

Options
  • 22-11-2008 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I've read somewhere that this will be about a case study eg. Vietnam, Montgomery Bus B. or Moon Landing. Is this true or will the entire book be open to the question ?

Because if this is the case it must be the moon landing coming up, 40th anniversary etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭bricky10

yeah its them 3. Dont no if it will be the moon landing, their is only so much you can write. With Obama in power i think it will be the Montgomery bus boycott and all the racial conflict. Thats me guess at it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I hope it's the Montgomery Bus Boycott as I find it the easiest.

Hate the moon landing but I'll look over it. :rolleyes:

And if they're being right pricks they'll surprise us all and put on Vietnam again!

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

my teacher keeps telling us it will be montgomery because of oBAMA yes its a piss easy document so lets kep our fingers crossed , i wouldnt mind vietnam either but moonlandings EWWWW

Advertisement