Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gosh Cosmetics

• 22-11-2008 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does anyone know where you can buy Gosh cosmetics in Dublin?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

im pretty sure you can get Gosh in debenhams henry st.
    if not there i know ya can def get them in superdrug, theres one in omni :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Hmmm, pretty sure you can get them in Debenhams in Blanch...

If you're anywhere near Swords you can definately get them in McCabes Pharmacy! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dram98

great, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

seen it in a few pharmacies, eg. the one on the top floor in dundrum (mc cabes possibly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Orby

saw them once in rathmines pharmacy across from Tramco when I was passing there but that was few months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rach77

Yeah its still for sale in rathmines pharmacy across the road from TramCo- bought lots of it there the other day!!:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kasmith

You can find Gosh at a pharmacy in Dun Laoghaire shopping center at entrance floor outside.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Most big McCabes do it, Swords Pavillions and the one in Clarehall both have a Gosh counter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

And McCabes in Clarehall have discounts on most of their Gosh products lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Bradleys Pharmacy in Mulhuddart stock GOSH also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

I know they sell Gosh in the chemist in Donaghmede, as do the chemist in Omni pk...! Cracking makeup though when your on a budget! They are the budget version of MAC. They are owned/ran by the same people apparently!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

MILF wrote: »
    I know they sell Gosh in the chemist in Donaghmede, as do the chemist in Omni pk...! Cracking makeup though when your on a budget! They are the budget version of MAC. They are owned/ran by the same people apparently!

They're not, GOSH are a Danish company. They have a lot of MAC dupes though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Most pharmacies do them, and Boots am sure would have em. Debenhams definitely have them also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 OoOROiSiNOoO

Went into Awear on Henry Street yesterday and they have it there!:D Down where all the accesories are, I'm not sure if it's in all the Awear shops though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

Some Unicare pharmacies do it..I know the 1 in Dun Laoghaire definitely do

Boots don't stock Gosh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Found it recently in a pharmacy underneath the Luas bridge in Ranelagh village.

Superdrug in the Square Tallaght stock it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Lorrrrraine

Went into Awear on Henry Street yesterday and they have it there!:D Down where all the accesories are, I'm not sure if it's in all the Awear shops though

Yeah the henry stree Awear has it for sure, and its a decent amount of stock.
    :)

Advertisement